Tuesday 19 February 2013

MY HeArT...dUp DaP dUP dIp...








Assalamualaikum and hiiiiii saudara saudari
cucu cicit dan segala yang berkaitan...huahuahua!
Please be happy and help me to guess what i feel right now and what will be happen tomorrow morning..


Its too late to type any entry or exactly an annoying one..hahahaha!!Whatever till I can make my heart calm because I felt so tired to think about anything at this SLEEPY moment.Yargghhh!
I only want to say "PLEASE DREAM FOR ME"..

I just want to wish a very good night after this awesome and busy day..



I'll pray for all of you:
Ya Allah,bless all of us  while we are awake(alive) and while we are sleep(die)
.Amin.




good night everyone and everybody. .SESUNGGUHNYA aku sangat menyayangimu wahai saudara dan saudari ISLAMku. .Mucho mucho gracias for reading this entry..ASSALAMUALAIKUM..


Noura_Torquoise
 
                                              


No comments: