Monday 24 December 2012

the first intro........

i felt amazed when i had a visit to my BESTFRIEND's blog just now...
when i read all her latest and oldest post,i felt inspired...
wow!how creative she is....
okay,let me introduce myself to this WORLD..our green plus blue PLANET...
my name is Noralimah Muhammad.im SAGITTARIUS..
i was sixth in my BELOVED FAMILY.I was from the middle class Malaysian..
here am i>>>>.>>>>



Noralimah Muhammad
i got the blue balloon at my class party..
thismis my beloved bestie...

Dg.Nadila
cute right....^..^

mimi mahmud and fazirra anne

  and Mimi shamanie photo was missing...


i like blue because it made me felt that i was free and i got my stability back when i have a look to the BLUE sky.Blogging actually good to be hobby,it made me felt want to blog more..
i was SPM candidate this year.
so,im waiting for my RESULT..
wish a very good LUCK for me..

No comments: